ASSIGNED: FRI 20 APR
FRI 27 APR
In all problems the Mathematica output
is part of your grade and must be turned in with your paper-and-pencil
calculations. If I don't say to use Mathematica you can if you
want to help with the calculation. However beware you will not have
Mathematica on the Final Exam. Best to do it by hand and check it with
1. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.32, PAGE 183.
2. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.35, PAGE 189.
3. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 5.2, PAGE 203.
4. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 5.5, PAGE 206.
5. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 5.6, PAGE 210. Interpret your result in terms of
6. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 5.7, PAGE 210.