ASSIGNED: FRI 12 APR
FRI 19 APR
In all problems the Mathematica output
is part of your grade and must be turned in with your paper-and-pencil
calculations. If I don't say to use Mathematica you can if you
want to help with the calculation. However beware you will not have
Mathematica on the Final Exam. Best to do it by hand and check it with
1. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.13, PAGE 155. Hint: Use Mathematica to do
2. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.19, PAGE 166.
3. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.20, PAGE 167.
4. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.25, PAGE 172.
5. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.26, PAGE 177.
6. GRIFFITHS PROBLEM 4.31, PAGE 178.
Edmond Nicolas Laguerre
(1884 – 1886)
"Not just another French mathematician with bad health and funny
---Unto K. Laine